Based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, Eagle Tree Care, LLC offers full service tree care, from the smallest of pruning to the most technical tree removal. Have one of our ISA Certified arborists come look at your property today.
From the smaller shrubs and trees to the Largest of trees that a crane is needed, we can help you out!
Removals are performed with safety being our highest priority, while minimizing invasiveness in your landscape. We are fully trained and equipped to handle any tree removal.
When you need immediate attention because of a tree failure or a hazardous situation, we are able to respond quickly and provide aid when you need it most.
We safely and professionally remove your stumps.
We sell and deliver split and unsplit firewood cut to length, or 8 foot logs. Contact us for availability.
Plant Health Care
The health of your trees, shurbs other plants is a top priority for us.
Plant Health Care Consultations
- Property survey and management plan development for existing trees and shrubs
- Diagnosis of disease, insect or other plant health care issues
- Individual tree assessment for the purpose of evaluating hazardous trees
- Plan development and implementation to preserve trees on sites before and after construction occurs
- Evaluation of individual trees and shrubs, or entire populations, for any legal, tax or insurance purposes
Emerald Ash Bore (EAB) Prevention
We utilize the most effective products on the market to prevent emerald ash borer from infesting your trees – at an affordable price.
Insect and Disease Prevention
We offer preventative measures to help protect your trees from harmful insects and diseases for years. Many trees are susceptible to a variety of regional diseases and insect infestations, which often requires a tree health specialist to make a diagnosis.
Root Management and Soil Remediation
- Girdling (strangling) root removal
- Root collar excavation for deeply planted trees
- Restoration of compacted soils to encourage root growth, with use of an air spike
- Nutrient deficiency correction
To enhance tree and shrub health, we inject fertilizer 4 to 8 inches below the soil surface into the root zone, where there is little competition from turf for nutrient uptake. We use our slow release custom blend fertilizer, which includes mycorrhizal fungi, biostimulants, nutrients and chelated iron to help control chlorosis.
Tree and Shrub Selection
Let us help you select the best trees to achieve the visual effect you desire and we will help you position them to ensure the health of your landscape.
We’ll work to maintain the well being of your trees and shrubs with pruning techniques learned through our ISA Training.
Planting a tree can save on your electric bill as well as shading your lawn which could save you money on your water bill in the long run. That’s right – shading your lawn with a tree will help your lawn grow.
- Maintain tree size by reducing growth rates
- Invigorate root growth
- Improve drought tolerance
- Stabilize older and declining trees
Cables & Braces
Certain trees may lose their structural integrity due to a number of reasons. Cabling and bracing may help support a tree to prevent the need for removal.
Tree & Shrub Planting
As trees grow, they need direction. This may be in the form of pruning, thinning or removing deadwood. Eagle Tree Care LLC’s professional arborists have specialized training and equipment, as well as an “eye” for what needs to be done. Pruning enhances the appearance and value of landscaping, but its importance is more than cosmetic. Proper pruning is important because it:
- Removes weak, dead, storm-damaged, diseased or interfering branches
- Can be used to train growth patterns of young trees
- Minimizes the risk of storm damage
- Provides clearance for streets, sidewalks, driveways, structures and overhead lines
SEE US IN ACTION!
“They took down two enormous trees in my front yard. They did an excellent job, were really professional and accommodating with the schedule. The owner, John, was prompt and they worked quickly.”
– Aaron Tubbs,
Stevens Point, WI
“Extremely polite and considerate owner/operator. Communicated what to expect and fulfilled commitment. Also supplied a list or references who were also very happy. You won’t be sorry if you go with Eagle Tree Care, LLC.”
– Kathy Lepak
Stevens Point, WI
“John cares about the trees and has a wealth of knowledge. He knows how to trim them to encourage new safe growth. I have used their services on a couple occasions and will call them again.”
– Joanne Anderson
Stevens Point, WI
We are Available for new work!
Call or email our friendly staff for a free quote today!